Friday 20 May 2011

SORRY


 Back to old story, I was so young when I first saw him. Everytime I saw him, my heart beats out from normal. yes ! I'm in love. I know I was to young for all this crap but hey, I'm just a human being, i have feelings too. It doesn't take only matured woman to fall in love, but a teen like me too.So young and so naive. hehe. so, i fall in love and we get together, i mean, couple ;D. In that time, I'm just thinking that all my love would be only for him, just him. Day after day, time pass away, as my love grow stronger..... he broke my heart. He cheated on me. I feel very stupid. Even now i still think myself is stupid for falling in love in such young age. haha ! hmm.. I was really broken that time. I cried, YES i do. Maybe because i really love him. stupid. I was really broken when he took my love for granted while I love him with all my heart. And it is more hurting to know the he never love me the way i did. NEVER. our relationship is only a lie. what? He may think that my feeling to him is a joke ? right...? i told you so, I was young yet so naive... that's it. our relationship over. we never text, never call, even speak to each other. I was badly hurt by him. But it amazing huh ? how he hurts me so much and i still can love him ? yes.. i do. I even miss him everyday even I know, he never feel the same, feel the way I do. So, i made a bookmark, with his name on it. I made it in purple color. One of my favourite color. I used it in my diary. I've made a handkerchief with his name on it. Yes.. I'm crazy..crazy about him. I keep all of them and look at them..when i miss him.. until i decided to burn them. Burn all my memories. JIWANG kan ?? haha. biasala ba itu. time budak-budak. manala tau apa-apa. Yang mana jiwang, mana yang tidak jiwang. HAHA ! Common saying are right ! Time heals everything ! Years gone by, and my memories for him vanished. Even my feelings too.... Until he came back, and say, ' I'M SORRY THAT I HURT YOU LAST TIME. I WAS A BAD PERSON, RIGHT ? '. Boy.. he touched my heart. He only touched my heart, but will never steal it again. hehe. At least, he remember what he have done to me and sorry for that. I'm happy. who says sorry is the hardest part ?? hehe. well, sometimes it do. BTW, boy.. i never hate you.. I even forgive you long time ago.. and thank you for the lesson.. at least you showed me, not to trust boy that easily. hehe.. && for that, I'm happy that I'm single now. I don't have to rush in love. when the time is right, love will come easily (: I know, my God will give me the right person to love, the ONE He provided for me. All I have to do is.... wait (:

once again, Boy.. Thank You for your SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment