Friday 20 May 2011

I still believe in MIRACLES

there's nothing on earth could express my feeling. no one.. not everyone from you all can feel the pain i'm having. it's like i'm having a blade that cut straight thru my heart. :'(. so, here's the plot. i'm applying for IPG, i got the interview for TESL, i went the interview snd  i've done my homework before that. everything went well, i've done my interview, I swallowed my nervous, i put a smile on my face and overall, everything seems just okay until yesterday, i checked the result and it's hurt to see that my IC number was not in the list. haaaaa ~ I cried ! Cried with all my heart contented. there's a little bit regret in my heart. I asked God, 'Why ? Is my prayer still not enough for You ? ' . I was mad. I'm angry. Now i know what broken heart really is.. more painful compared when boyfie left you behind. i was hurt. i was badly hurt. But then, i come back to my God. I know, this is not His fault, and it will never be. It was mine. I pray to God. I poured everything to Him. All my despair, all my cries to Him, because i know, He's the one who knows me, understands me more than everyone around me do.
He watch me from above. He knows what is my heart desire and I know, He will provide for me. Not in the way that i want it to, but in the way He want it to be. I BELIEVE in Him. I know, He has His plan on me. Last night, when i cried on my bed, i took the bible and read it and i found verses that seems speak to me.

" Bersukacitalah dalam PENGHARAPAN, bersabarlah dalam KESESAKAN dan bertekunlah dalam DOA"


I know this is hard for me, because this is about my future, what i want to be, what will i be, and what would my future bring. But i have to fear no more, for i have my God, my Provider. He knows my future, He holds it in His hand, He will guide me, i know,,, and I believe, I will become a teacher someday. Even I may think this is impossible. yeah ! IT IS impossible. How could it be ? I've lost my offer for IPG, I got low pointer in matrix, very low... you might think that i just have to bury all my dream because they seems out of reach now. literally... But i will never give up..  I know i can count on my God. i still believe in MIRACLES. yes ! I still believe for He has said, ' Be anxiousfor nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God ' ( Philippians 4 : 6 ) . yahh ! I still have the hope. The HOPE in Jesus Christ. I will endure with all this thing with the strengt in Christ, let my FAITH be strong as i'm covered by endless LOVE from Him. I just have to leave all my worries now and cast all my burden to Him. Thank you Lord.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment